[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to run a timer

s_aliakbary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 15 07:46:12 EDT 2007

Hi All
I want to use timer for a task but I'm not sure about the way. I have added a timer to my task node(avan-task-node is extended from task-node), but it does not work. I expect that after 30seconds the node is leaved to "someTransition"

  | <avan-task-node name="Review" label="review">
  | 	<timer name="timer1" duedate="30 seconds" transition="someTransition">
  | 	</timer>
  | .
  | .
  | .
  | </avan-task-node>

Is it correct? Should I do anything else? e.g. should I add something to web.xml to run a scheduler thread?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037359#4037359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037359