[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Factory.. not being called when I first use the bean?

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 15 08:16:33 EDT 2007

Is this correct as initCategories is not being called!

I can call another routine in the bean and categoriesSet  is empty.

(I have run this with breakpoints and it is really not being called)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037361#4037361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037361