[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Using CsIL

fawce do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 15 18:40:55 EDT 2007

Hi Markus,

The sample application has been added to cvs, along with some instructions for use. I also added a new binary download that includes the new samples and  instructions. You should be able to use the sample application to validate your jboss configuration. I tried to put everything into the step by step how to, so please let me know if you find any discrepancies. Once you have a working configuration, you should be able to reference the source code to the sample application to get your own client code working.

You should be able to reach everything via http://sourceforge.net/projects/csil/

Good luck, and please let me know if you encounter any further issues.

Just guessing, but I think you probably had a port conflict between XIL2 and UIL2, which ships with the default JBoss4.0.5 distribution. I've updated the default XIL2 configuration to use a different port.

Thanks for using CSIL,
fawce

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037404#4037404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037404