[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Where does stateful session bean's state kept?

thejavafreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 03:29:27 EDT 2007

"bakr.awad" wrote : Well it is kept at server side by the container, and it managed by the client through sessions.
  | As the user the user request a stateful session bean a unique id is created for him at the server side and when he request it again he uses this id.
  | that's all!!!

So each request to SFSB, the appserver will create one state eventhough the user logged in that requested the bean is the same user? So can I conclude that SFSB is not built on top of HttpSession?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037441#4037441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037441