[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam CVS now on JBoss AS 4.2 CR1

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 08:01:29 EDT 2007

"avbentem" wrote : The JBoss AS download pages claim "Important Note: If you want to use EJB3 or Seam, you MUST use the JEMS Installer."
I just read the AS 4.2 RC1 readme, which claims:
anonymous wrote : JBoss EJB3 is now deployed *by default* in JBossAS 4.2.x The fact that we base on JDK5 makes our life easier in this regard, meaning we don't have to maintain jdk5 code retro-weaved for jdk1.4 runtimes, and we can include by default components that require jdk5 to run.
As the Seam installation always required one to select the EJB3 profile when using the JEMS installer, I guess the JEMS installer might no longer be needed now that JBoss AS deploys EJB3 it by default?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037518#4037518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037518