[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Questions on resourceBundle

hasc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 10:18:08 EDT 2007

OK this is exactly from the seam docu.

but what i want is loading a specific resource bundle within the application. and then accessing a key within a method. and i want to do all that in a Converters getAsObject method.

so i'd like to have a specific bundle for error messages and i want to access that.

my question is how to access a special bundle lets say "MyBundle" registered in components.xml via

<component name="org.jboss.seam.core.resourceBundle">
  |    <property name="bundleNames">
  |       <value>MyBundle</value>
  |    </property>
  | </component>

or if its not possible to load MyBundle from a Converter how can I load the messages.properties?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037566#4037566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037566