[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - issue with itext pdf generation and JSF RI

borisrodman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 12:59:10 EDT 2007

I'm using seam 1.2.1.GA
Since I switched to using JSF RI, the redirection to the seam generated  PDF fails:

I took the seam-itext example from the 1.2.1.GA release
and applied the step 1.11 of the seam user manual "Running the Seam examples in JBoss using the JSF 1.2 RI"  on that project:

when i run the example and click on a link to see a pdf, my browser returns:

        This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

  | <head>
  | </head>

Has anyone had the same issue ? or any idea how to fix this ?
thanks for you replies

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037642#4037642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037642