[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Help on Named Query

elsieq do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 12:59:49 EDT 2007

Hi scout1lacno,

I am having a named query issue and came across your post.  Would you mind telling me where you defined your named query:  with the entity or within your bean class?

I defined my namedquery with the entity.  I am using jboss-4.0.5 with EJB3 so I have not had to deal with mapping files or anything else.
But I am getting a hibernate mapping exception "Named query not known".

Any ideas at all?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037643#4037643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037643