[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Questions on resourceBundle

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 13:14:49 EDT 2007

Ah, sorry, didn't see that it was a converter.  What it sounds like you're asking is how to use a file other than "messages.properties"in JSF.  Are you using the default bundle or not  Because here you're not even telling JSF about "MyBundle".  You're still using "messages".

<application>
  |    <locale-config>
  |       <default-locale>de</default-locale>
  |       <supported-locale>de</supported-locale>
  |       <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
  |       <supported-locale>fr</supported-locale>
  |    </locale-config>
  |    <message-bundle>messages</message-bundle>
  | </application>

Where does the converter live by the way (.ear or .war)?  I had a problem getting a TabChangeListener to work when it was in the EJB context.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037647#4037647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037647