[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: many-to-many (dynamically shown) on same JSF page

rhinosystemsinc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 13:24:43 EDT 2007

Hello Petemuir - thanks for replying - I just gave these as examples of a many-to-many relationship. I don't have them to post, but besides it is a bit irrelevant since the question is really about what is the best way to manage dynamically generated jsf-seam components that have a master-detail relationship; where we want to have the "details" editable/saveable along with the master from the same screen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037650#4037650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037650