[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: I need a hello world example

cs02rm0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 15:57:50 EDT 2007

Yeah, the create-db task just called a sql script that created some tables, not a db. The problem with deleting stuff to get down to a minimum is that I don't know what I can or can't delete.

I don't even really know how to tell if the deploy task has worked - it doesn't error and there's a few ejb3-project entries in the JMX-Console but there don't appear to be any beans I can see methods on that relate to the source code under src?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037705#4037705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037705