[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JSR-109Client, Mapping problem and trying to connect to

d_pavel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 19:03:04 EDT 2007

Once again the root cause of the problems are the JBossWS tools used to generate the required artifacts.
For comparison I used  XFire (=open source Java SOAP framework).
I got a total of X artifacts generated using JBossWS wbservices stack and related tools.
In comparison I got a total of (X+10) artifacts generated using XFire (from these other 10 artifacts 7 are array type classes and the reminder of 3 are just simple object type classes...).

So in conclusion I used both and here is my opinion:
Not only that (different nr of artifacts), but there are discrepancies between the structure of the generated artifacts using JBossWS versus XFire even if the core of them should be in sync because I run against same WSDL. Please correct me if I'm wrong related with my last assumption.
Even the methods in the generated Service Endpoint Interface had different method signatures (well 2 of them but still !!!).

Now everything is working for me without issues (sorry no offence) but I was wondering about the different result from the tools in the 2 cases mentioned above....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037774#4037774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037774