[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Using JBossCache on Webpshere 6.x

JerryGauth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 19:08:08 EDT 2007

Has anyone responded further to this issue.  I just encountered it as well and am now investigating.

The perplexing aspect of the problem is that the applicable JBoss mbean registration code checks to ensure that the cache's mbean isn't registered before it registers it.  So you should never encounter this problem.

I've just discovered an ActiveMQ Forum thread which indicates that WebSphere modifies the object name upon registration.  This could cause the problem if the registration wasn't under the expected name.  See http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-883 for further details.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037777#4037777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037777