[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Logger not injecting anything in Controller.class

paradigmza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 04:12:11 EDT 2007

I just commented out the debug line in the source code, and everything is working perfecly, im not sure what to do from here, except use my custom built seam. (I don't really understand how the injection actually works)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037871#4037871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037871