[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: authorisation facilities access from within portlet

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 04:27:50 EDT 2007

Yes, wiki would be good.
but if I understood well, the wiki subject must be created by a jboss user, no ?
=> how to create a subject ? I did not find it (for other contribution, before).

by the way, as you have declared the pamf service in the portlet description (jboss-portlet.xml), you can then retrieve it with :
PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory pamf = (PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory) getPortletContext().getAttribute("AMF");

more direct... no ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037875#4037875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037875