[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exadel, JBoss and Seam

estiedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 05:02:09 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :  insanely productive development environment that is comparable to Microsoft's .Net.

I don't know how well you know MS VS .NET, but from what I've seen from it, I can tell you that if RHDS resembles VS, I'm surely not going to use it.
Eclipse and NetBeans are insanely more productive than VS, IMHO. :-)

My expectations are high concerning RHDS, I've been waiting a long time to get an IDE with good JSF and Seam support.

Personally, I think it would be nive to have a feature that allows to build the projects without IDE (yes,indeed, for building on a continuous integration server). Currently I haven't seen a solution for that, so I'm always doing double work: keeping the Ant build files and the Eclipse project files in sync.
(If someone knows of an existing solution I'd appreciate to be pointed at it ;-))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037886#4037886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037886