[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam CVS now on JBoss AS 4.2 CR1

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 05:12:35 EDT 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : "avbentem" wrote :
  |   | - when getting compile errors in GWTRemoteService then [...]
  | Which compiler errors are you getting?  I don't get any.
I did get errors in Eclipse (actually JBoss IDE 2.2.0.BETA2), all caused by a fewThe import com.google cannot be resolved
  | /src/remoting/org/jboss/seam/remoting/gwt/GWTRemoteService.java line 31
But, as petemuir wrote that the libraries in /lib worked fine, I now tested with gwt-servlet.jar (as included in /lib with the Seam download). That solves the problem too, so indeed no need to download anything from Google.

Without adding gw-servlet.jar an Ant build runs fine too, so it just seems to be missing in the Eclipse classpath file.

Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037889#4037889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037889