[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam CVS now on JBoss AS 4.2 CR1

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 05:38:23 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : "avbentem" wrote : How can we assure the "Important Note: If you want to use EJB3 or Seam, you MUST use the JEMS Installer" will be removed when Seam 1.3 is released? [..]
  | Yeah, add a JIRA issue if you like...

Ok, JBSEAM-1193.

I also noticed that the JBoss version is not yet updated in the documentation (like "2.1. Before you start", "Make sure you have JDK 5 or JDK 6, JBoss AS 4.0.5 and Ant 1.6..."). Of course, I know this might be work in progress; do you want JIRA issues for these details as well...?

"petemuir" wrote : We up the version number at release.
Ok, no problem, though (for example) I'd slightly prefer the generated documentation to show 1.3 instead of 1.2.1.GA...

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037903#4037903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037903