[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges, grant requirements

kuruma45 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 05:53:07 EDT 2007

I have ask to DB admin to put the sys privileges to SCH1 schema...

I have a problem to bind my entity and table, i'm newbie on Oracle database,

in my entity :

@Entity
@Table(name="SCH2_TABLE1")
public class SCH2_TABLE1 implements java.io.Serializable
{

...it works in some case, but there are not 2 schema, but a lot and for some table, Jboss don't bind the correct table...

i tried :

@Table(name="SCH2.SCH2_TABLE1")
also
@Table(name="SCH2 at SCH2.SCH2_TABLE1")
but jboss don't find any table...

what is the correct syntax to link the correct table??

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037907#4037907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037907