[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - could not deserialize

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 06:20:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have an entity bean, which references an exception. Persiting the entity bean to the postgresql 7.4 works without problems.

However, I can't read/restore them, because I get the following exception:

org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize

Does anybody know how to avoid this? I think the code and annotations are fine. Here is the entity bean in question:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037915#4037915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037915