[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - What happens for exceptions in JPM transition actions?

nstoddar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 07:50:02 EDT 2007

The title pretty much says it all --- what happens when an action triggered by a page transition throws an exception?  Will it simply bubble-up to get handled somewhere, or can that be configured as part of the pageflow, or will the current page be displayed again?

I'm thinking about the example in the documentation:
<page name="displayGuess" view-id="/numberGuess.jsp">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037930#4037930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037930