[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: inconsistent behaviour

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 12:09:16 EDT 2007

Doing a lot of hot deploy?  I usually find when things are screwy like this there's a permgen memory error at the very bottom of that stack trace.  A restart of the app server causes the problem to go away.

I've recently migrated to JRocket R27.2 and haven't had any trouble so far.  JRocket does a much better job than Sun's JVM with permgen clean up.  Bascially I think they put it on the heap and clean up normally.  If you do try JRocket, go with only R27.2, R27.1 had a ton of problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038031#4038031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038031