[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot be re

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 13:24:16 EDT 2007

Which version of the dvdstore are you using?  We've removed all JSTL uses from it.

You do not need the jsp-config stuff in web.xml.  It will be ignored for facelets (which is what the dvd store app uses).  In a JSP application, it should be sufficient to put the taglib in WEB-INF/lib without the declaration.

I definitely do NOT recommend putting the JSTL jars in the main lib directory.  That would definitely cause problems with JSP applications trying to use JSTL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038068#4038068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038068