[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Framework EntityQuery restrictions does not work fo

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 02:48:44 EDT 2007

If that's correct, then great.  I'm wrong and everything is safe.  I've been cleaning out a lot of "select ... where name like "+name+"%" from a codebase I inherited.  So I may just have been spooked by seeing "#{expression} + %".  That said, I don't recall reading anywhere that Seam does what you describe.  Seam inlines these EL expressions elsewhere in components.xml.

<component class="com.helloworld.Hello" name="hello">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038231#4038231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038231