[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Msg expiration doesn't work with a msg listener on a ses

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 08:28:49 EDT 2007

Actually, Carlo and I had a discussion about this yesterday and I believe the issue is clearer. This post is 'outdated' at this point.

Ideally the question is do we want to take action when a message has expired en route. As you pointed out in the JIRA we could simply add this as an interceptor as a QOS feature. Similarly, the adatper could do this as well but I am more inclinded to have it outside of the JCA stuff. It really is an interceptor type task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038348#4038348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038348