[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Migrate to jboss 4.2.0 CR

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 09:09:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

This post with reference to:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=106625

I want to migrate my application to use the latest Seam cvs (to test a fix which has been submitted) which requires jboss 4.2.0CR. It seems that jb4.2.0 uses the JSF1.2 RI and not the myfaces jsf as earlier.

This is quite troublesome as I make use of quite a large number of tomahawk components.

1. Is it possible to use tomahawk with the JSF 1.2 RI ?
1.1. If so, how do I configure my web.xml/faces-config.xml ?

by adding the tomahawk jar I get the following error:

 Error configuring application listener of class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener

1.2 If not, will it be possible to downgrade from JSF 1.2 RI to myfaces 1.1 (both JBoss and Seam) ? Alternatively will I be forced to remove all tomahawk dependencies from my application (a major piece of work) ?

Regards

Louis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038374#4038374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038374