[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem with client authentication

pierret do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 11:28:35 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using JBoss 4.0.5. I was using previously the 4.0.3SP1 and had the same problem.
I have configured a connector with client authentication
<Connector port="443" address="${jboss.bind.address}" maxThreads="100" strategy="ms"
  | maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" emptySessionPath="true" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="true"
  | keystoreFile="server.keystore" keystorePass="changeit" sslProtocol="TLS"
  | truststoreFile="server.truststore" truststorePass="changeit" />
Client side, it's working fine with IE and Firefox, I have the client certificate request. The problem arise when I have about 300 to 350 users declared in the truststore. With Firefox, it's still working fine but with IE, I have immediately the message : "Cannot display the page". Not even waiting for a few seconds.

Do you have an idea to avoid this problem ? I don't understand why it's not working only with IE. A different timeout value ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038472#4038472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038472