[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: questions about GPD

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 11:34:35 EDT 2007

Re where to get GPD:

In checking out GPD, Be careful which branch/tag you pick up - for stability, pick one with "gpd" in the label, like the 3.1alpha3.  If you pick up a jbpm branch, e.g. jbpm 3.2, you're likely to find the GPD in a half-baked state.

I think the was restructured quite a bit between 3.0.13.1 (shipped in the 3.2 starter kit) and 3.1alpha3, so you may save yourself some pain by picking up 3.1alpha3 or later.

GPD version numbers are different from JBPM version numbers.  Don't get them confused.

Be aware that Red Hat is planning to change the GPD from LGPL license to GPL license.  I don't know when.  This may affect your plans.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038474#4038474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038474