[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - running executable on JBoss

NasirMunir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 12:46:20 EDT 2007

I have this applicatoin that runs a batch file and the batch file runs an executable. This is working fine on my computer, however, when I am deploy that on the remote machine, I cannot run the batch file. I suspect this has to do some permission/configuration of JBoss to allow exe or batch file to run on the server. Can anyone explain how to configure that? Which file to look for ? what changes to be made ?
I am struggling with this for the last three days, can't find a solution. Someone please help, thanks.
N.B. I can run the batch file manually, but cannot through Java code. I am sure there is nothing wrong with the batch file or else, becuase it runs fine on my computer. Its only when I am trying to deploy that on remote server, that I am getting this problem. I hope to get some help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038522#4038522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038522