[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: running executable on JBoss

NasirMunir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 13:21:52 EDT 2007

Peter thanks a lot for your reply. I am sorry, perhaps, I didnt explain my question well.
1)Operating system is windows 2000
2)I am running JBoss manually from command prompt (run.bat)
3)System path is set for exe file and not for batch file.
4)JBoss version is 4.0.5.GA

I have develped this distributed system that can run on JBoss on my computer. I have tested that and it works fine. Now I have to deploy that on some other machine. When the execution of the program reaches where the method calls the batch file, the application stops there. There is always a command window that opens up that lists the batch file path on the title bar(top most area) and in the window it is giving me the path which is always the same and is not the full path for batch file.
I have tried using net send command in my batch file to see if it ever is called or not. It is not. Also, I am sure nothing is wrong with the batch file, because I can run the batch file by double clicking (manually), but it wont run through the program. On my computer I could do that. If it is essential, I can list the code as well.

I hope to get help here; honestly, I have no clue to move on with this. I searched on the internet and someone suggested that perhaps I need to change the file permission on JBoss, am not sure though? I hope this time I have explained my problem little better than before. If more clearity is needed, i can elaborate and explain it again. Thanks !!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038546#4038546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038546