[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - recurring timer and app re-start issue

ajay662 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 14:01:49 EDT 2007

Using ej3 timer service, I am creating a recurring hourly timer. Its working fine if I leave my application running, i.e. I get the initial timer callback as specified and then hourly from then on.

However, after getting my initial timer callback, if I re-deploy my app or re-start jboss before the next due hourly callback time, I do get called back right away. I was expecting that I should be called back only when my next hourly callback is due, since initial callback had already been delivered.

Is this a bug or as per specs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038562#4038562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038562