[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: The neverending logout topic

Vellmont do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 14:06:51 EDT 2007

I've had similar problems with Jboss authentication I inherited from another developer.  I'm very interested in the answers to this problem, as currently my webapp doesn't seem to have any kind of timeout on logins.

Currently I stay logged into the website until I either close the brower, or clear out all cookies and invalidate my session via my browser.  I'm not using any EJBs, though I did find some references to login timeouts if you are using EJBs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038566#4038566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038566