[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Jboss ws jaxrpc mapping file.

gkfabs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 14:25:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am currently implementing the access to a webservice through a service-ref declaration in the DD in Tomcat (http://people.apache.org/list_C.html#fcarrion). And right now I am working on the jaxrpc-mapping-file. This is why I am reading the code of jbossws. This is really well programmed and it helped me a lot in my understanding of the webservice call.

But I am facing a big problem. I have already written the parser of the jaxrpc-mapping-file, but then I don't know how to use the mapping objects created.

I saw in jbossws that they are stored in an another object called TypesMetaData. But I don't understant where they are used and how. I know that is a problem that I have because I still doesn't understand completly the jsr109.

Could you provide me some help? Some technical document?

Thanks
Fabien Carrion

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038576#4038576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038576