[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Trinidad 1.0.0-incubating

atleprange do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 15:10:13 EDT 2007

Pete: I read your blogpost about facelets-plugins which seems very interesting.  But i cant seem to locate the Seam Wiki you refer to. (I tried the CVS ROOT of Seam)
( I have just made a small site with wiki functionality using seam and facelets, following the first strategy you mention. But I realize that whatever I do which i think might be smart, you guys are making it faster and better than me. Maybe i should just lean back and wait a bit longer. Chances are that you build the while application i am developing before me ;) - keep up the good work )

Any hints on where we can find the Seam Wiki?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038599#4038599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038599