[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Portlet problems

thalerion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 15:57:41 EDT 2007

Hi!

I am starting out with seam and I managed to get the Registration example to run under jboss-4.0.5 with EJB3 profile.

I then installed the jboss portal.sar with no problems and then started to convert the Registration example into a Portlet. I have managed to deploy the Registration example as a portlet in the Jboss Portal as the example in "Jboss Portal Reference Guide(My first portlet)".

But when I try to submit the User I get a:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Lookup UserTransaction threw IllegalStateException: JNDI properties not initialized, Seam was not started correctly'

Is this because I am using an ear file to deploy the portlet so that the injected Registration.war portlet can´t find the EJB3:s?

How do I manage to apply the correct JNDI naming pattern in the components.xml to find the EJB:s?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038622#4038622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038622