[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: ExtremeComponents

baronnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 16:19:29 EDT 2007

I think I found why it doesn't work out of the box.

The tag produces a ... with method = POST. Some parameters are set by javascript action. But it's too late, the url is already generated (using <portlet:renderURL>). So the GET method is the solution.

With some javascript I can change the method and add the parameters to the url. But one parameter, called "action", is added by JBoss and I can figure what it is. And how to add it manually...

Tomorrow I'll give you some more explanations, but if you could tell me what is this "action" parameter (/portal/auth/..../11?action=2&.... for example), it would be very helpfull.

Regards,
François

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038628#4038628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038628