[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Optimal methodology for Seam ?should we use seam-gen and Ent

anarinsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 17:18:33 EDT 2007

Please look at http://blog.hibernate.org/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi.  Gavin King recommends using seam-gen.  It gives enormous speed and very helpful but we are attached to EntityHome for creating, persisting and removing objects.

In contrast all described examples use session beans for this purpose.

I also found difficulties in ending transactions using the objects derived from EntityHome (see http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=106080)

So, what is the proper way of building a project with about 10 entities and 20 pages?  What steps should I take?

Thank you very much
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038642#4038642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038642