[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Designer in jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA does not support Decision condi

myarrow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 17:36:46 EDT 2007

Hello jBPM community

Which version of jBPM (download) supports a working
Decision node conditional-configuration "Properties" dialog ?

I tried (a while back) the jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4 and recently
the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA complete kits, and neither of them
had a fully working designer Decision node.   By this I mean
that the Properties dialog for the Decision node only allows
the node name to be set, but there was no apparent
Properties cabability to configure the decision conditional
test.

For the jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4 I had to edit the processdefinition.xml
and add something like the following:  (which works fine)

  | <decision name="threshold"
  |                expression="#{decisionString > 25000000}">
  |     <transition to="GreaterThan" name="true" />
  |     <transition to="LessThan"      name="false" />
  | </decision>

But, according to a colleague, who attended the EclipseCon,
Koen had informed her that there was now a fully working
and configurable Decision node supported in one of the recent
releases.

So, the question is:
Which version is this ?

(I tried the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA and that did not seem to
have the conditional-configure capability in the designer
Decision node in the Properties dialog.)

Maurice Yarrow
SplashNote Systems

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038648#4038648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038648