[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: ExtremeComponents

baronnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 03:06:32 EDT 2007

URL looks like:

http://localhost:18080/portal/auth/portal/dashboard/admin/default/11?action=6&mode=view

The "action" param is added by the <portlet:renderURL> tag. So it's difficult to guess it.
It's a POST form. Hidden input fields are used to store data. There is no "action" hidden fields. So, if I transform the method from POST to GET (with javascript), this parameter is lost. If not specified in the request, nothing append.

I need to add it manually, there are 2 solutions:
- I guess how "action" is computed
- I use javascript or Java in the render phase to extract it and add a hidden input field :)

Did you understand my explanations?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038735#4038735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038735