[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Make a "rollback" in a Superstate group

VLevasseur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 05:36:28 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I try to do something very strange ...

In a particular process, I grouped some nodes in a superstate groupe. My need is : If the user do something wrong in one of the nodes, he can erase the superstate context by doing a "Rollback" at the superstate begining.

maybe I d'ont understand the Superstate, but my need is :

How to erase the Superstate inner-context and rollback with the pre-superstate context ?

Thanks for somes ideas :)

V.

PS : My apologizes for my not-fluent english, I try to do my best :) French is my mother tongue ^^

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038790#4038790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038790