[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Deploying seam app along side standard jsf app problem

tzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 08:52:43 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | With nested modules, only the top level file may specify class loader scoping. If you have a .ear file containing other modules, only scoping specified in the .ear's META-INF/jboss-app.xml is used. This also applies for any other deployment which contains sub-deployments. For example, if a .sar contains a .war deployment, only the .sar META-INF/jboss-service.xml scoping has effect.

I took this as meaning that if you specify a loader at the ear level, any loader specified in a nested war or sar will be ignored. If you specified the loader in jboss-app, then all of contents of the ear should be loaded within the same classloader. You can see what jars are loaded within your specified classloader by checking the jmx-console; just search for your unique-archive-name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038880#4038880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038880