[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Programatic SFSB instantiation and associating w/convers

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 12:31:26 EDT 2007

Btw, what I think might be the way to do this is the following:

  |         // get the mapping action
  |         CatalogMappingAction mappingAction = (CatalogMappingAction) Component.getInstance("catalogMapping", true);
  |         assert mappingAction != null;
  |
  |         // associate this with the current conversation
  |         Context conversation = Contexts.getConversationContext();
  |         conversation.set("catalogMapping", mappingAction);

Here catalogMapping is the @Name of a SFSB.  It will not already be in the current conversational context.  My intent is to look it up, pass some state, then have this SFSB instance available in the conversation from this point on.

Thx!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038961#4038961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038961