[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Including an entity in component.xml

hvram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 04:15:20 EDT 2007

Hi
   I am defining new components in the component.xml . These components are dynamically generated

   So I changed the component.xml to define an ENTITY as in
<!DOCTYPE components PUBLIC

  "-//JBoss/Seam Component Configuration DTD 1.1//EN"

  "http://jboss.com/products/seam/components-1.1.dtd"[

<!ENTITY comp SYSTEM "specialcomponents.xml">
]>

When I start JBoss the server looks for the specialcomponents.xml in the bin directory.   How do I specify Jboss to look for the file in a different directory . I tried / and I tried /WEB-INF  but it does not work

Regards
Hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039152#4039152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039152