[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can I tell which event invoked my action?

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 06:19:54 EDT 2007

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote : You can do this by querying the event from the ExecutionContext.
I took me some time trying to retrieve the jBPM execution context from within a Seam application (which can inject things like JbpmContext, ProcessInstance and TaskInstance, in which I could not easily find a reference to the ExecutionContext), but it's really easy when forgetting about Seam's injection for a second:
ExecutionContext jbpmExecutionContext =
  |     ExecutionContext.currentExecutionContext();
  | log.debug("Event: #0", jbpmExecutionContext.getEvent());
Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039197#4039197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039197