[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: 10,000 Recorc Per Second (In EJB 3.0)

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 07:08:05 EDT 2007

hi snau2005,

anonymous wrote :
  | very important to switch off logging
of course i did it.

anonymous wrote : use oci driver (in case with oracle)

is it helpfull ?? do you think that oci driver is so faster then thin driver ?

anonymous wrote :
  | also i used few threads (best speed with 8 threads, i thing this depends on pc (how many processors and so on)), everything was done i one transaction, also you can play with flush().

of course i use Thread, Thread will be created on client side and all of them calls my stateless session beam method, i tried to create 50 Threads, and my pc is enough strong, it has 16 CPU, and 16 GB Memory, Sun Solaris,

is it good idea that i use oracle cluster or JBoss Cluster ?

and i cant found any documentation about stored procedures into ejb 3.0, can anybody show me it ?

Regards,
Paata.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039218#4039218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039218