[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - How can we use oracle hints in EJB (3.0)?

hudowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 10:28:31 EDT 2007

We create EJB queries and we want to use oracle hints (e.g. FIRST_ROWS, index(table_name index_name))
in these queries. As we know, hibernate doesn't support this funcionality.
We tried to use Apache OpenJPA, but in the line createQuery we've got an exception:

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException:
This operation cannot be performed while a Transaction is active.

and we can't find the reason of this exception.
What's the simplest way to use oracle's hints in EJB queries?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039291#4039291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039291