[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Hibernate Tools and datasource in hibernate.cfg.xml

olivwalt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 10:51:47 EDT 2007

Hello all,

i tried to use jbosside with an existing tomcat webproject based on jsf and hibernate. Unfortunatly i get an "org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not find datasource".

My hibernate.cfg.xml looks like <hibernate-configuration>
  | 	<session-factory>
  | 		<property name="dialect">
  | 			org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
  | 		</property>
  | 		<property name="connection.datasource">
  | 			java:comp/env/jdbc/mangos
  | 		</property>
  | 		<mapping />
  | 	</session-factory>
  | </hibernate-configuration>

The datasource is configured in META-INF/context.xml.

How must i setup the project that this is working. With Myeclipse IDE it was no problem.

Regards Oliver

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039303#4039303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039303