[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache transaction isolation levels

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 12:32:33 EDT 2007

You should note that isolation levels aren't 100% in line with DB isolation levels.  We just use the terms as analogies.

In reality, dealing with null nodes are different.  For example, in your repeatable read case, try the same test with an older but value instead of a null.

It is not an excuse, it is still a limitation in our RR implementation.  I've added a task to review our unit test suite around isolation levels as some scenarios are not well tested.  See JBCACHE-1029

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039348#4039348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039348