[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

anders3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 16:49:37 EDT 2007

"sh build.sh -p "

yes ant -p is beautiful, it is.

If we where using maven I would expect the exploded-deploy command to be something I can apply to the artifact jboss-portal.sar and maybe I did not need to ask ?

No worries I understand maven is not "hot" for some developers at the moment.
I would just like to see poms in the trunk, in order to getting the maven process started.

Like it or not..... Maven can increase the market for the portal.
PS: I never said ant is bad :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039420#4039420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039420