[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Integrating Tomahawk with Seam

aront54 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 17:41:59 EDT 2007

We want to use some of the Tomahawk extensions to MyFaces. We followed the instruction here to get the Tomahawk jar loaded with JBoss:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossWithIntegratedMyFaces

The problem is, since we are using Seam we are using Facelets not jsp's. So we followed the instructions here:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk

creating a tomahawk.taglib.xml file and adding the parameter to web.xml

 <context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

When we do this, our page with the tomahawk tag gets this error:

Error Rendering View[/postworkshoplist.xhtml]
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured. JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered. Please see: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

So we went to that page and tried to add the filter to our web.xml and our application crashes on startup.

I was thinking perhaps we need to add the configuration to JBoss not our app, since the MyFaces stuff is in JBoss but I couldnt find anything on the JBoss site except in some forums people say they do have this configured.

Any help on the configuration would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039432#4039432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039432